City of Warren Wastewater Treatment Facility
This project scope includes full mechanical and partial structural replacement of (4) 100ft dia. peripheral feed secondary clarifier mechanisms for the City of Warren Wastewater Treatment Facility. Work on the clarifiers included:
- Full replacement of the steel clarifier mechanisms & effluent troughs.
- Structural concrete repairs, including a newly grouted tank floor.
- New aluminum handrail, grating and stairs for each clarifier.
- New Instrumentation, SCADA controls and programming for each clarifier.
- Security Camera upgrades.
In addition to the clarifier work, project scope also included structural and mechanical modifications to the flow splitting structure that controls flow to each of the four clarifiers. This had to be completed while keeping two of the four tanks in service utilizing a 30 MGD by-pass pumping system. Work on the flow splitting structure included:
- Structural concrete modifications & repair.
- Installation of (4) new electric actuated stainless steel slide gates with SCADA control capability.
- New aluminum handrail, grating and stairs.
- New concrete access drive.