2017 WWTP Anaerobic System (City of Fremont, Nebraska)
The project scope includes upgrading the anaerobic and biogas conditioning systems for the City of Fremont. The project scope includes:
- Installation of 1500 ft Force main (FM) from the existing industrial site to the anaerobic building.
- Installation of 3 Lagoons, including Liner system, Cover system, and Weight piping.
- Installation of an Anaerobic building that includes Concrete foundation, Precast, HVAC & Plumbing, Boilers, Biogas Blowers, Flame Arresters, Pumps, Heat Exchangers, Interconnecting Piping, Electrical & Control Systems, Waste Gas Manhole, and Waste Gas Burner.
- Installation of new Biogas Conditioning System including H2S Scrubber, H2S Polishers, NaoH Storage Tank, Bioreactor, Membrane Skid, and Glycol Cooling System.
- Installation of all Underground piping, including Non-Potable Water, Waste Activated Sludge, Biogas, and Natural Gas lines.
- Demolition and removal of the existing Thickener and Sludge Pump Tanks.